The module comparison table
The QQL includes five parts:
- The Corpus Definition Language (CDL)
- The Corpus Manipulation Language (CML)
- The Corpus Control Language (CCL)
- The Corpus Query Language (CQL)
- The Corpus Visualization Language(CVL)
The SQL also includes five parts:
- The Data Definition Language (DDL)
- The Data Manipulation Language (DML)
- The Data Control Language (DCL)
- The Data Query Language (DQL)
- The Data Transaction Language (DTL)
The QQL contains the CVL while the SQL doesn’t contain.
The SQL contains the DTL while the QQL doesn’t contain.
Figure.1 The componentS of the QQL
The QuickCorpus is an official implement of the CDL, CML, CCL, CQL of the QQL.
The QuickVIVZ is an official implement of the CVL of the QQL.